Want to learn more about digital scholarship, new methods for sharing your work, or representing yourself online? We can help! By drawing on the expertise of librarians, publishers, and technologists, we can answer a range of questions about scholarly communication and refer you to high-quality services and resources.
We can assist with:
- Exploring options for new journal development, including open access and subscription models
- Discussing strategies for representing digital work on dossiers and tenure portfolios
- Providing assistance with migrating a journal from print to digital environments
- Creating digital scholarly editions with XML markup
- Teaching students and faculty about open access, Creative Commons, and new developments in scholarly communication
- Helping campus centers, departments, and colleges formulate their publishing strategies, and providing direct services as needed
- Discussing strategies for using social media and other tools to promote your research and publications
In addition to providing one-on-one consultation, librarians and publishing professionals are available to visit your department, class, or other group to give presentations on a range of topics related to scholarly communication or academic publishing. We have participated in undergraduate courses, graduate seminars, open workshops, faculty meetings, orientations, and much more. Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a consultation, class visit, or presentation.