- Groves Monographs on Marriage and Family
- Groves Monographs on Marriage and Family is an edited book series, beginning in 2010, based on the annual Groves Conference on Marriage and Family, an interdisciplinary, interprofessional organization of limited invited membership founded in 1934. Groves Monographs publishes work on the leading edges of theory development and empirical research in the field of family studies. Individual volumes are edited by the chairs of the annual Groves Conferences and include peer-reviewed chapters by the conference presenters and invited authors.
- International Computer Music Conference Proceedings
- The International Computer Music Conference (ICMC) is the preeminent annual international gathering for computer music composers and researchers. The ICMC interweaves peer-reviewed paper presentations with concerts of new computer music, creating a vital synthesis of science, technology, and the art of music. Each ICMC produces a Concert Program and Proceedings. The Proceedings is the collection of peer-reviewed papers and studio reports presented at each ICMC.
- Proceedings of the 25th International Congress of Papyrology
- The 25th International Congress of Papyrology took place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor from July 29 to August 4, 2007. This was the second time that the Congress convened in Ann Arbor (following the 12th Congress in 1968) and the third in North America (the 16th Congress in 1980 met in New York). Of the approximately 150 papers delivered during the Congress, 80 fully-referreed articles are included in this publication.
- Proceedings of the Western Society for French History
- The Proceedings of the Western Society for French History publish selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Society's annual meeting. The Society and its journal bring together specialists in the study of France and French culture from a wide variety of disciplinary backgrounds, beginning with history, but also embracing literary studies, art and music history, as well as political theory, philosophy, anthropology, and sociology.