It may still be snowing here in Ann Arbor, but we’re still excited for spring–and new publications:
- Realist Magic: Objects, Ontology, Causality by Timothy Morton, an open access book, was published jointly by Michigan Publishing and Open Humanities Press.
- Human Figurations released 2.1, featuring new articles and book reviews. Human Figurations, a journal on sociology and other disciplines, is one of our newest publications.
- The Philosopher’s Imprint, the open access philosophy series, released one new paper: From Coordination to Content by Samuel Cumming.
- Volumes 9 and 10 and special volumes 3 (“Aesthetics and the Arts in Southeast Asia”) and 4 (“Artification”) of Contemporary Aesthetics were released. This journal, an international, interdisciplinary, peer- and blind-reviewed journal on aesthetics, publishes online on a rolling basis throughout the year. At the close of the year, Michigan Publishing archives the completed volume in a searchable, browseable archive.
- 24 new and updated articles in ARKIVOC, the free online journal for organic chemistry.