Happy New Year from all of us in Publishing Production! While we’re busy prepping content and getting excited for what’s to come in 2013, take a look at what we published in the last month of 2012:
- The Journal of Anthropological Research released issue 68.4. This issue features new articles on topics ranging from language to identity to cultural heritage; as well as fifteen new book reviews. This publication is available in full to subscribers only, but anyone may search the journal archive, view results, and purchase individual articles as PDFs.
- The Spring 2012 issue of Michigan Quarterly Review was made freely available. Volume 51, Issue 2 features poetry, fiction, several essays, and a book review.
- The Bulletin of the American Society of Papyrologists released volume 48 online. This journal, the only North American journal devoted to papyrology and related disciplines, is made freely available online after being published in print by the American Society of Papyrologists.
- The Philosopher’s Imprint released two new papers: Abstraction and the Origin of General Ideas by Stephen Laurence and Eric Margolis, and Belief and Difficult Action by Berislav Marušić.
- Four new and updated articles in ARKIVOC, the free online journal for organic chemistry.