Three open-access books were published jointly by MPublishing and Open Humanities Press in May:
- Telemorphosis: Theory in the Era of Climate Change, Vol. 1, edited by Tom Cohen, is a collection of essays by notable critics and philosophers and is part of the Climate Change Series.
- Impasses of the Post-Global: Theory in the Era of Climate Change, Vol. 2, edited by Henry Sussman, is a diverse collection of essays that use current ecological, demographic, socio-political, economic, and informational disasters as their starting point. Also part of the Climate Change Series.
- The Cultural Politics of the New American Studies, by John Carlos Rowe, covers urgent questions and political challenges facing current academics.
- 10 new and updated articles in ARKIVOC, the free online journal for organic chemistry.
- The Journal of Muslim Mental Health released issue 6.2, which features several original articles and a book review. JMMH is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research and clinical material relating to the mental health of Muslims in the United States and globally. It freely available online to read or download.
- The conference proceedings of the 2010 meeting of the Western Society for French History were published, featuring 14 interdisciplinary articles on France and French culture.